Scott has been in the computer and gaming scene from the day his parents bought him an Atari 2600 for Christmas. From there it was the gift of an Atari 800XL with a modem that brought him into the world of hacking and BBSes. Scott always loves to discuss the latest in technology trends, so never hesitate to stop in and say hello.
ABOUT Your Visit to VR Social
Welcome! We are so excited that you’ve found us! Here’s what you need to know prior to visiting us.
- We are a RESERVATION ONLY experience. Click Reservations above.
- Open Fri (5-10pm) / Sat (1-10pm) / Sun (3-9pm)
- Birthday parties and events by appointment and availability Mon-Thurs
- $25 per Hour per Station – 1 person per Station but you can split the time with a friend
- $350 for private parties – 3 hours exclusive use of entire space
- Please arrive 15 mins prior for check-in and orientation
- Minimum age 8 years old
- NO Alcohol on premise
- You can speed up check-in by digitally signing the Waiver release forms on the link above.
Will you have fun? ….. Absolutely!
Is it just games? ….. While we have many games and multiplayer games, we ALSO have experiences for you to explore your creative side. Did you know there’s a whole community of Virtual Reality Artists?! – https://time.com/vr-is-for-artists/ – Come explore their works and create your own!